Island View Horse Trekk - Hen | Sligo
Take a stroll along the seashore between the dunes and the rolling waves. There are some incredible views of Donegal Bay and Classiebawn Castle in Mullaghmore on horse back. You don’t need to be able to ride to enjoy the experience. Beginners will be brought at a leisurely walk. A canter or gallop along the sandy beach is on order for those more experienced riders. You may even see some seals or wild geese on your trip.
Package includes (Guide Price €110pp):-
Accommodation - based on self-catering accommodation (add €20 for 3 star hotel accommodation (B & B))
Activity - 1 Hour Trekk on Trawalua beach
Professional Group Picture - We have a team of photographers in Sligo every weekend. We'll take a professional picture of your group for the memory bank!
4 course meal - in award winning Embassy Steakhouse Restaurant (Hen Party Menu). For those who would prefer something less formal - a 2-course meal in the Belfry is also available (Saves €5 pp - please select on upgrades).
- Table Decorated with Balloons in restaurant - We arrange for your table in the restaurant to be decorated with 'Hen Party' Helium Balloons
Complimentary Personalised menu if required - a nice memento of the big night!
- Pre-club shots - in the bourbon bar or Belfry Bar with reserved seating
- VIP Nightclub - VIP Access with reserved area in Lola Montez Nightclub
- FREE Group Management System with reminder emails - Handle Invites, Send Reminders, Individual Payments, Itinerary and Rooms lists with ease - organise the smart way!
- FREE Finger Food for two night packages - If you are doing a two night package with us - we can arrange FREE finger food for your party on first night in a leading town centre pub!