Crystal Maze | Sligo
Crystal Maze (Boda Bord) is an indoor puzzle house, which is a unique concept from Sweden, containing fun – filled activities, imaginative puzzles and enjoyable tasks but no instructions! Once you go inside the Boda Borg only team work and ingenuity, trial and error and skills you probably didn’t know you had will help you progress from challenge to challenge. There are 47 different challenges some are mental some physical and others are a mix. These challenges are then split into 15 quests. Each quest contains a stamp box and the idea is to try and collect as many stamps as you can in 2hrs.
Our team reviewed Crystal Maze as a hen party idea recently.
Crystal Maze Package includes (Guide Price €102pp):
Accommodation - based on self-catering accommodation (add €20 for 3 star hotel accommodation (B & B))
- Activity - Crystal Maze (Boda Borg) at Forest Park. (Note - this activity is based out-of-town and may require a return bus. We can include for this in the quotation).
3 course meal - in town centre restaurant (Hen Party Menu). A 2-course meal is also available (Saves €5 pp - please select on upgrades).
Table Decorated with Balloons in restaurant - We arrange for your table in the restaurant to be decorated with 'Hen Party' Helium Balloons
Complimentary Personalised menu if required - a nice memento of the big night!
- Pre-club shots - in the bourbon bar or Belfry Bar
- VIP Nightclub - VIP Access with reserved area in Lola Montez Nightclub with bubbly on arrival
- FREE Group Management System with reminder emails - Handle Invites, Send Reminders, Individual Payments, Itinerary and Rooms lists with ease - organise the smart way!
- Detailed itinerary of the weekend by email and SMS reminders - You'll have your weekend fully detailed in our itinerary provided by email in advance. You will also receive reminder SMS messages.
- FREE Finger Food for two night packages - If you are doing a two night package with us - we can arrange FREE finger food for your party on first night in a leading town centre pub!